Marilyn Manson's satanic and evil lyrics:
- Coma White: You were from a perfect world that threw me away.
- The Nobodies: Some children died the other day, we fed machines and then we prayed, puked up and down in morbid faith, you should've seen the ratings that day.
- I Want To Disappear: We love the abuse because it makes us feel like we are needed.
- The Last Day On Earth: Yesterday was a million years ago. In all my past lives, I played an asshole.
- Tourniquet: I'm not proud with me. I never ever believed in me.
- Coma Black: I would have told her then she was the only thing that I could love in this dying world, but the simple word of "love" itself already died and went away.
"When was the last time you were called beautiful and felt it?"
Track Title: Sin
Artist: Nine Inch Nails
Album: Pretty Hate Machine
It comes down to this.
And your strain it get’s under my skin.
SOCIALLY AWKWARD IS NOT TRIPPING OVER YOUR OWN FEET AND THEN GIGGLING AND SAYING “OH I’M SO AWKWARD.” SOCIALLY AWKWARD IS NOT BEING CAPABLE OF SPEAKING TO OTHERS, BECAUSE YOU ARE OVERWHELMED BY THE FEAR OF BEING JUDGED FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO. EDUCATE YOURSELVES.